If you’ve never played or watched golf on Aruba, you’re in for a real treat when it’s time for the 22nd annual Aruba International Pro-Am Golf Tournament from August 26 to August 28. The idea is to partner up professional and amateur golfers into teams to compete in a 36-hole tournament over the course of two days. The event is held at the Tierra del Sol golf course on the rugged northern coast of One Happy Island. For details about registration and spectator fees, follow this link. If you’re a paid registrant, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Practice round, plus a 2-day, 36 hole tournament
- Tee gift for each player
- Welcome reception and BBQ party
- Final night dinner reception and awards presentation
- Brunch buffets on each of the tournament days
- Prizes for winning teams and individual competitions
- Open bar during tournament and at all social functions
The course was designed by legendary Robert Trent Jones II and is the only 18-hole championship course on Aruba. It features a full-sized practice range, chipping areas, putting greens, and a great clubhouse, GPS-equipped golf carts, golf club rentals, and Pro Shop. Oh, and spectacular panoramic views of the desert landscape and ocean that surrounds you!
Check the Palm Aruba Condos DEALS page and book your condo now for the 22nd annual Aruba International Pro-Am Golf Tournament!